In 2011 I was lucky enough to meet 75 year old Ray Ives and explore his eccentric treasure trove of deep sea salvage.
This short documentary portrait was the first of many collaborations with talented DoP/Editor Danny Cooke.
It resulted over a quarter of a million views online and multiple international awards.
Director and Producer
- Jury Prize, Best Short Documentary, Port Townsend Film Festival, 2013
- Best Adventure Film, San Francisco Ocean Film Festival, 2012
- Best Documentary, Super Shorts International Film Festival, 2011
- Best Film, Shoot Film Festival, 2011
- Lookout Wild Film Festival, 2014
- AFI/Discovery Channel, Silverdocs Documentary Festival, 2012
- Vimeo Film Festival and Awards, 2012
- Inspiring Shorts, 2012
- Islands.doc Film Festival, 2012
- St Petersburg International Film Festival, 2012
- Maui Film Festival, 2012
- Festival MareMostra, 2012
- Vimeo Staff Pick